Thursday, May 18, 2006

of purses and pods


A few matters of real importance have apparently been overlooked and I'd like to thank Gretchen for drawing my attention to them. I did find a purse that I believe I am happy with. *(Sigh of relief).

14$ from the Target. The picture has some of the contents but certainly not all. You'll also notice in the picture a certain Hi-Tech white pod. Yep, sometimes when you're an extra good mom you get an I-Pod apparently. Happy Mother's Day. Jonathan said that @ told him that is what I needed. Smart boy and not even 2!! Of course the ear pud things were unsatisfactory. Those things hurt your ears physically so I've opted for the new spin on the old headphones, they actually fit behind the head. Love it.

2 comments:

*PuNk RoCk PrInCeSs* said...

cute messenger bag. Like yourself, I find it hard to find a purse that fits me, or at least my taste.

Congrats on the Ipod, tho.

Gretchen Magruder said...

so if good moms get ipods, what does it mean that I just got a piece of clay with the letter "S" on it?!

wait till you have to force Atticus to practice his violin or make him learn to ride a bike....you'll get clay, too...