Today is a wierd thing.
- A year ago today we became refugees to the U.S. We we forced out of our home in Africa.
- Today the Episcopal church in Falls Church VA is voting to leave the denomination and find fellowship with the Anglican's of Nigeria. We were Anglicans a year ago and it was a learning and growing experience. We were blessed and challenged by them. The situation of the Anglican and Episcopal church has been one very near to me.
- Today @ is going to see Santa Claus.
- Today my husband is another step closer to completeing the thesis journey.
- Today we must find the extra check books. A casualty of moving every 6 months is no clue where things get off too.
- Today I'm thankful for where we're at, even if it wasn't where we were "supposed to be". There's a phrase that should never be used.