Friday, October 24, 2008

it just as short as I thought it was

I went to bed last night thinking maybe my hair really isn't that short. I washed i before I went to bed because the lady blow dried it and the woosh wasn't coming out without help. So I thought maybe I'd wake up and it wouldn't be that short. That line of thinking rarely works out but a girl can hope. Yeah, its just as short as I thought it was. But that's what happens when you watch and the beginning decide he's doing ok and then check out to read a magazine until he's finished. That's what happens.

2 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

wow!! it really IS short!! but you look beautiful and can totally pull it off!

Tanya said...

I can completely relate to your hair woes! Mine is currently happily growing and long enough to fit in a nice sweaty ponytail every day! But your hair looks great - short, but I agree, you can totally pull it off!