Sunday, May 08, 2005

midnight asides

I'm up late trying to do a little homework on car seats. This thing @ has now is all fine and dandy but I hate it and can't wait until he outgrows it. The cheap side of me is looking for something that will keep him safe until he is like 30. So the "Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat" is what I find. What kind of crazy product developers decide that their car seat is somehow comparable to the creator of the universe? I ask you?...

Sadly it seems to be the wang du of car seats. Now shipping to Africa...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, it's Heather from Washington CC. I just had to say how much I love your blog. It's so cool to hear about your life. It's so different from here, and yet it's exactly the same. And no matter what, you always make me laugh. So thanks, and I hope everything is going well. We miss you!

Much love,
Heather