Thursday, December 29, 2005

my husband's a pro


Niftiest thing. I found the box to the wireless today and of course it had no useful information. Jonathan looks under the moore's mac and sure enough, the setting info for the wireless! So he fiddled around with it for a while and now I'm uploading 81 birthday pictures from October. How cool is that! It's moving at light speed (maybe an exaggeration but it certainly is an improvement over the Africa speed). So world's cutest pictures of @ and our lives are soon to be coming at you. Its getting late tonight and I need to upload about 200 photos from out camera (haven't uploaded since before we left). I'll include a little taste of cute pics to come, this one is from a birthday party we went to for a little girl. @ was adorable, this mask photo was my favorite.

more to come! YAY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pictures. love the updates. can i come see you in real live person?? please??? call or email or something, if you have the time. <3 ~Jenn~

Steph H. said...

How cute. I just saw Jessica at a wedding reception Fri. night and we were talking about how fun it will be to get our little boys together to play. I mean, what will they do?