Friday, December 16, 2005

wasting time

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.9/39 - Release Date: 7/4/2005

I leave a country in less than 24 hours. I have a house full of stuff I'm not sure what to do with my and presently I'm surfing through Johnny D's My Space site. whatever that is. So what I'm saying is that its 6:30 a.m. I've been up for an hour I think and I have appointments from 7:30 until the time we get on the plane. So if you see me wasting time in the states just know I'm long overdue.

Looking forward to:

- having coffee with Fred on Tuesday morning. I know there is an article on the front page of the local section he will be telling me about over coffee.

- sitting in the moore mansion just talking with folks. Watching @ go through the house and discover (hopefully not how to write on their walls).

- wasting time or scrapbooking. Who knew there were so many eager scrapbookers just waiting for me to join them? YAY!!

look at that wasting time again. must pack, must say good bye, must strip beds, must Shower (huge priority right now).

1 comment:

Gretchen Magruder said...

yea!! I can't believe it's already here!

We'll be in Bloomington on Monday evening for the Campus Minister's Christmas party, so we plan to see you, but we'll give you a few days before we actually invade your space with 4 Magruders for any significant length of time!