Thursday, December 15, 2005

what we want for christmas

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.323 / Virus Database: 267.8.9/39 - Release Date: 7/4/2005

Lots of questions floating around about what and when and how many.  What we really want for christmas is all the stuff John Denver sings about..."peace and harmony and majesty, take me, country roads." 
 
Packing all day today.  Terrific yard sale yesterday ridded us of another mountain of stuff.  We're thankful it sold and we didn't have to bring home much.  Today a few more things to give away conditionally (that the recievers don't let it fall into evil hands), pick up my zuria (national dress, can't wait), pack, pack pack. 
 
Looking forward to being in the US so that I can upload all of these pictures and send people copies.  Tons of scrapbooking to do. 
 
 

2 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

It's a date!! It think we should make scrapbooking a part of our family Christmas time.....I might know a babysitter named Nana who could help keep Atticus busy....

Steph H. said...

Pleaaassseee . . . come scrapbook with me, too! I gotta great set-up in my basement just for the scrapbookers. I probably wouldn't get any of my own books done because I'd be looking at your pictures too much. Oh well. I would love it if we could organize a little scrapbook party with any takers . . .