Monday, November 14, 2005

Tea Times

Reading through my friend Tulip Girl's blog this morning and she was telling me a little about tea. I like tea. We've developed a greater liking for tea over the last few years and I tend to like it sweet. Jonathan drinks hot tea with me in the morning simply because I like having someone to drink a hot beverage with. I'm a morning coffee drinker and an afternoon tea drinker. Its a civilized past time I think.

So go on over to the Portsmouth Tea Company. They have a new blog Tea Times and ya know, its fun to read about what folks are interested in. But the kicker here is this nice person wants to send me a free canister of tea for linking to his site (if I do it by wednesday). So go on over. It gives the guy the fun of having lots of hits to his site and you the fun of daydreaming about tea on a verandah with good conversation.

1 comment:

Steph H. said...

Josh and I are evening tea drinkers. When we were in Ukraine our host family greeted our arrival home every night, no matter how late it was with cups of hot tea. We bought all the brands of teas our family served us at the market before we left for home. Actually that's about the only "souvenirs" we bought for ourselves. Pictures and tea.