1 week and counting before we leave and here's a little to do list I've got going:
- visit great grandma, and the grudes
- return company car, rent shorter term car
- sort @'s toys for packing
- pack 6 bags
- store the rest of the stuff we're not taking but would like too
- pack 2 boxes for potential shipping at a later date
- buy Aleve (and probably a bunch of other stuff)
- make preliminary trip to airport, check luggage weight
- decide on travel clothes and pack carry ons- @'s is always the question
- clean up basement, vacuum, restore house to proper order
- travel reading decisions, thinking magazines, books just never pan out
- goodwill stop? already made 3 large trips.
- trip to mattoon/ charleston for signatures (a jonathan thing but something I feel involved in)
That is all I can come up with at the moment but the list does alternately expand and shrink. Check us out over at Not so daily, got more pictures up.
Oh, this is exciting Adobe Photoshop 5.0, got it, loaded it, excited about 1 more step toward digiscrapping. I think digiscrapping will be more in my future as not so much scrap stuff is coming with us.