Sunday, January 13, 2008

all you need is lots more stuff...

So we're moving into this new house and have this kitchen that is being renovated ( a wall's being knocked out at my command, to me that's renovation) so I've been thinking through what I want my kitchen to be like. And I really fancy IKEA. Combine these two things with my pending trip to Singapore and yes, I've spent my afternoon flipping through the IKEA Singapore website and coveting. More coveting than flipping because I have a slow internet connection. Now I know it isn't possible for us to bring home all of that stuff. But maybe a pan for my new stove or a rug for the Large Empty Room or.... Yeah, so that is how I've spent my hot afternoon.

But now a 3 yr. old is calling me back to reality. A 3 yr. old who woke up this morning asking if we would pack doggie for the move to the city. And his clothes. And his toys. Yeah, someone is feeling a little insecure.

But maybe we could buy that at the IKEA too...

No comments: