Saturday, February 09, 2008

8 things

Gretchen tagged me with this a week or so ago and we were getting ready to leave for Singapore so it didn't get done. But partly the problem is that I'm stumped by it.

8 things I'm passionate about:
- Improving my serve
- taking pictures and scrapbooking them, this doesn't mean that I scrapbook often, just something I care alot about.
- teaching @
- loving my husband & son
- blooming where I'm planted
- my home in Africa

8 things I want to do before I die:
- visit Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Norway (yeah, Norway is odd but I find the people clever)
- Return to Africa and spend a good while settling down there again
- have a big scrapbook room with a garden window
-

8 Things I often say:
- "STOP!"
- "Be gentle."
- "Go to the time out chair." and when that doesn't work...
- "Do you need a spanking?"
- "Take off your shoes at the door."
- "Hold hands, please."
- "Apa anda berpikir kalau kami..." What do you think if we...
- "I don't know."

8 Things I recently watched
- The Sound of Music
- Season 1 of "The Office"
- The Fellowship of the Ring
- "Heroes" season 1
- "Hole in the Wall" local tv game show, hysterical
- Tom and Jerry- a big hit in Asia
- Bollywood musical at the airport
- Behind the Scenes of "Stargate SG-1" (again, at the airport)

Ok that is all I have time for now. Maybe I'll be thinking about filling in the blanks and adding on. I'll think about what I'm passionate about while I'm cleaning my house for the gajillionth time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered about a month ago that Ken has never seen the last half of "the sound of music" until like a month ago.