Monday, November 10, 2008

Meal Plan

We had thanksgiving with friends on Sunday so the week's meals will play have leftover turkey sandwiches a few nights. Maybe just one or two, turkey is going fast at my house.

Monday noon: leftover orik-arik, rice, tempeh
Monday p.m.: thanksgiving dinner reruns
Menu: Tuna Burgers, leftover thanksgiving veg
Menu: Chickpea & Veg Curry, Naan
Menu: BBQ Tempeh, Baked Potatoes
Menu: Gado-Gado, Rice, Peanut Sauce
Menu: Chicken Sate, leftover Gado-Gado, Rice, Peanut Sauce
Menu: Hamburger Kebabs, Naan, Veg

Possible Menu: Pumpkin Soup

I've been trying to get a cold/allergy thing the last day and so my brain hasn't really processed the need to buy groceries or make a meal plan. I think actually my shelves are pretty well stocked, I probably just need to run into the grocery one day this week and buy some fresh fruit and veg. Haven't really thought about when that will happen yet though. @'s school changed Tuesday's schedule which is when I had a vague thought of going to the store, need to re-think that plan.

Evening plan: Benadryl, mint tea, bed

No comments: